Saturday, November 3, 2018

Random Posting for Penn State 11/3/18

Here are 9 Nittany Nuggets from today's football game:

1.)  And the *last* time we were shut-out continues to be a date in 2001.

2.)  Of course, a win would have been nice -- but they were ranked fifth in the country and all, so ... you know ...
3.)  As it were, circumstances were such that I missed the first half of the game ... so maybe *I'm* to blame for that performance as the boys might not have wanted to score unless I was watching.
4.)  In similar news, if anyone can explain why the game that was on the ESPN *wasn't* on the ESPN Radio channel on the Sirius at the same time, I'll be patiently waiting.  I saw their lineup and I don't want to hear jack-douches *talking* about the sports ... I want to hear the *sports*!
5.)  You know that moment when you're happy to see Tommy STEVENS in the game ... and then he runs the football ... and then he immediately throws the interception ... yeah, it was that kind of day (although credit where credit is due since he did come back for that one score).  
6.)  Oh Trace-with-the-knee-brace.  That made me sad -- although it probably made you MORE sad.
7.)  Hey announcermen -- commenting how saying that Trace is 6ft is "being generous" makes you sound like a mean girl.  Just thought you should know.
8.)  Hey announcermen -- I normally direct *two* of my comments your way in these posts, but you may have heard that I only saw half the game, so unless you have the answer to #4 above, I've got nothing more to say to you this week.
9.)  I don't care what anyone else says.  *My* player of the week is going to *have* to be Michigan's Chase WINOVICH ... 'cause, you know ... those golden locks of HAIR though.

In closing, thanks to Yetur GROSS-MATOS, 'cause, you know ... I just like to say his name (almost as much as I like to say SHAKA TONEY) ... and here's to next week's home game against Wisconsin at whatever time it will be.  PS -- can we pretty pretty please orchestrate a win?  


WHY DOESN'T THE RADIO CHANNEL HAVE THE GAMES THAT ARE ON THE TV?:
https://www.siriusxm.com/espnradio/weeklyschedule

COME ON ... THAT HAIR THOUGH!:
https://www.hercampus.com/school/u-mich/chase-winovich-great-hair-and-aggressive-football-player

I'M STARTING TO TAKE A SHINE TO THIS GROSS-MATOS FELLOW:
http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/psu/2018/10/09/Penn-State-DE-Yetur-Gross-Matos-numbers-add-up-to-a-promising-future/stories/201810090124