Friday, August 18, 2017

Random Flashback for Friday 8/18/17

Tonight's theme for the 43rd batch of photos of my father's that I inherited when he passed is "boys in the family 73-83"  As is often the case, I feel confident about who is who in more than half of the pics (and I should, seeing as how 2 of the 3 are of me!) ... and I'm completely at a loss as to the rest, so hopefully family members can fill in the blanks.

#211:  ME! with "1 and 1/2 years Troy" written on the back (so it would be a summer of '73 shot)
#212:  ME!  in a crib with my stuffed animals and although it looks like 77 written on the bottom, it would have to be from 1972
#213:  random boy opening Christmas presents as puppy dog watches -- xmas 1980 is written on the back -- anyone recognize the location?  or the dog?  or the boy?
#214: Bobby -- my dad's grandson from his oldest daughter (so my nephew whose existence actually made me an uncle before I was born) with "to Grandpa and Paulette, Bobby, 13 years, 1982" written on the back [Paulette was one of his wives] 
#215:  some couple's fancy olan mills photo from 1983 -- could it be an engagement photo?  based on the "look" of our family, and despite the "theme" for tonight's photos, I'd guess the *woman* was actually the family member in this shot