Friday, June 30, 2017

Random Flashback for Friday 6/30/17

To complete the trip-tych of pics from White Rock, as visited by Jakey W and I back in the summer/fall of 1997 (what with me wearing that favorite flannel jacket of mine, I'm guessing it was cooler than not -- but since I didn't have my campfire flannel on, it clearly wasn't too too cold [what can I say -- there was a lot of flannel worn in the 90's!]), here's my 25 year old face caught unexpectedly in a pic when Jakey apparently picked up the camera and turned it on me.

Since the other pics were in sunlight, I'm guessing we must have gone up to visit this place at dusk, since all of a sudden it's dark -- unless that's just some old fashioned disc camera trickery.  So much has happened in both of our lives in two decades ... but if only for a fleeting moment, I can look into those eyes of mine staring back at me and I can fondly recall a much simpler time.