Saturday, May 13, 2017

Random Soapbox for Saturday 5/13/17

I don't mean to go off on a rant here, but ...

... y'all need to curb your granmè, before I do it for you.

As you may know, I work from home.  As you may *not* know, my usual position is right on the end of the lounge section of the L-shaped couch, where I have a clear view of the front driveway in my periphery.

I disclose those details because that explains why it was that I saw your granmè (Creole for grandma, according to the interwebs), BOTH times she stopped on the property on consecutive days.  I watched in shock the first time when she crouched down by the fence and dug around down under her skirt ... but I figured she was having an underwear malfunction and needed to rearrange her thong.  I mean, I get it -- it's hot here in SoFlo, particularly for those who are out walking in it.  It's the reason I've gone commando since moving here except for when I know I'm going to be in mixed company.  As such, I was able to excuse her that first day.

But when she came back on day 2 and squatted down behind the mailbox and the row of privacy plants out front to relive herself, that was when I decided enough was enough.  Hopefully my charging out the door yelling at her in a language she likely didn't understand got the point across that the property was not her private pissoir, as I haven't seen her since.

Be warned, though -- if I see her cop a squat again, I'm going to chase her with a bag of pepper I'm going to toss at her urethra.  Don't test me.  And maybe buy her some Depends.

WORDHIPPO SAYS ...:
https://www.wordhippo.com/what-is/the/haitian-creole-word-for-88ebe8bf78169fcfe6d8a68b040ca600284bacd3.html

DEAR YARD-PEEING GRANDMA ... FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION:
https://www.walmart.com/c/kp/adult-diapers

UNLESS MAYBE SHE'S ON TO SOMETHING:
http://www.popularmechanics.com/home/lawn-garden/a27354/urinate-on-lawn/