Sunday, February 19, 2017

Random Scandal Sheet for Sunday 2/19/17

What southern Florida is talking about this week:

The latest and greatest in male cosmetic enhancement procedures.

Living here with all the senior citizens in this part of the world, there's a chance that the area's going to be all abuzz about something like scrotox (about which I previously posted) or scrotal lifts (about which I've not posted) or the revival of something from Kansas in the 20's -- transplanting goat testicles into those who need a virility boost.  "A man is as old as his glands," went the old slogan from the old snake oil salesman.

If only I had known that there was a market for this type of thing when I was a young one putting myself through school.  They could have spared the goats and I would have gladly walked around all Kruk-like if I could have donated one of mine to a rich old man who would have paid off all of my education debts.  Although, come to think of it, if that hypothetical old man would have used my fresh nut to sire his late-in-life children, that would have hypothetically screwed up my family tree more than it actually already is.

Just sayin'.

I SWEAR I'M NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP:
https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/early-body-hacking-when-men-got-goat-testicle-grafts-to-boost-their-sex-drive

A LITTLE MORE ON THE TESTICLE TRANSPLANT TREND:
http://www.travelchannel.com/videos/goat-testicle-transplant-0203814

MY FORMER POST ABOUT SCROTOX:
https://capcognition.blogspot.com/2016/11/random-wordplay-for-wednesday-11916.html