Monday, November 5, 2018

Random Memorial for Monday 11/5/18

Gone but not forgotten:  tonight's hamburger helper.

Also gone but not forgotten:  Reba's 17th album 'It's Your Call' -- at least in *cassette* form, as it used to be when it was in the music collection before it found itself in the trash can tonight as the latest cassette to be "done like that" seeing as how the CD is *also* already in the music mix.

(To tell you the truth, I had thought that I had already featured all of the Rebas in this category, but I found this one in the bottom of the box tonight.)

Twenty six years ago, when this was released, I was listening to ALL the songs ... but the one I'll feature tonight is Reba's take on the Patty Loveless tune 'Baby's Gone Blues', 'cause who doesn't like them some classic country crooner who is "sang"ing the blues ...

IT'S SO HARD ON MY HEART GOING FROM GOOD INTO GONE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFb8F9bwqf4