Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Random Wordplay for Wednesday 9/12/18

Jesus Threesome Name.

Used in a sentence:  "What is YOUR Jesus Threesome Name?"

Now before anyone accuses me of blasphemy (again ... that's happened to me on the Facebook a time or two before) OR reports me to the Pope (who might need a new crusade since they've put all the Catholic-child-raping to rest [especially in my former home state of Pennsylvania]), please know that this is apparently a real thing of sorts, as explained on the summer reality show 'The Four', by contestant JeRonelle McGhee.

You see, JeRonelle explained that *his* name was a portmanteau of the three people that were present at his conception -- his dad Ron, his mom Michelle ... and most importantly (as he gets the first spot) ... Jesus.  In my opinion, the interviewer missed a golden opportunity to ask follow-up questions.  For instance -- was Jesus in the closet, peaking through the slots at the union as it happened, like a spouse hell-bent on catching their partner cheating?  Or was he in the corner in a mask, 'Eyes Wide Shut' style, directing the act as it unfolded?

[If you're still reading this and plan to do so through completion, now is your chance to jump ship.  It only gets more inappropriate from here.]  

Or was it maybe like the pig farm where I once worked in my youth (illegally, because I wasn't getting paid, seeing as how it was some kind of character-building experience that my dad's wife in the 80's [he pretty much had a different one for each decade] had arranged for me to do with her on-again off-again ex[ish], a part time pastor [who was at the pig farm when he wasn't preaching hellfire and brimstone on Wednesday nights and twice on Sundays]), in that sometimes someone needed to help during the breeding process by guiding the male part into the female part -- and maybe that someone for Ron and Michelle was Jesus.

Where was I?  Oh right -- my Jesus Threesome Name.  I would be JeRalary (or JeCharary, if you believed the rumors from the chicken plant that the aforementioned wife of the 80's perpetuated throughout my youth to drive a wedge between me and my bio-dad).  Alas, I'll have to settle for Troy Allen (and maybe I'll share the story of how I was named *that* in another post on another day).

I DID NOT MAKE THIS UP:
https://talentrecap.com/the-four-battle-for-stardom/2018/07/23/5-facts-jeronelle-leah-jenea/

SINCE I'M MIXING UP JESUS AND SEX TODAY, HERE'S A PROGRESSIVE TAKE:
http://thesaltcollective.org/why-didnt-jesus-talk-about-sex/

WORDS YOU MAY NOT HAVE KNOWN WERE PORTMANTEAUS:
https://blog.oxforddictionaries.com/2016/07/06/portmanteaus/