Monday, March 12, 2018

Random Memorial for Monday 3/12/18

Gone but not forgotten:  being (relatively) safe from active shooters in my dreams.

As of last night (or probably more accurately early this morning), America's current nightmare scenario worked its way into my dreams.  For reasons unknown, I was in a car headed down the highway when I noticed that all the cars in front of me were rapidly switching lanes to get off at the exit.  Me and mine kept on driving through instead, and on the median side of the interstate, an automatic machine style gun was set up without a person controlling it (kind of like [spoiler alert] the finale of 'Breaking Bad'), spraying vehicles as they passed.  As we drove by, a bullet got me in the neck, and I started gurgling blood.

Then, since it was just a dream and seeing as how I have a very very active imagination, that scene ended abruptly (did I live?  did I die?) ... and suddenly I was a substitute teacher trying to take attendance during homeroom except the class two doors down had some French pop singer performing a mini-concert so we all went to watch (mind you, I don't know a lick of French, and yet I was enjoying these songs somehow) ... and then when we returned, I was embarrassed because I didn't know which kid was which kid and I couldn't complete the paperwork for who exactly came back to my homeroom ... and then I woke up.

I'll let you figure out what that all means ... and I'll just say that when it comes to being safe from stray bullets in my dreams, you will most definitely be missed!

WHEN YOU DREAM OF BEING SHOT:
https://dreamingandsleeping.com/dreams-about-being-shot-interpretation-and-meaning/

THE AUTOMATIC GUN THAT WAS IN MY DREAMS LAST NIGHT:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3213732/Mythbusters-recreates-Walter-White-s-automated-machine-gun-Breaking-Bad-finale.html

'CAUSE, YOU KNOW ... MODERN TIMES AND ALL:
https://www.alicetraining.com/