Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Random Wordplay for Wednesday 1/3/18

I Resolve (the Reprise)

Used in a sentence:  "Oops -- after checking out the list of resolutions from last year, it looks like I may as well just repeat the vast majority of them this time around ... to whit -- here is I Resolve (the Reprise)."

I resolve to finally do the 2 things on which I actually made NO progress last year:  joining twitter and getting back to Days of our Lives.

I resolve to continue doing the 4 things on which I BARELY made any progress:  improving my financial health, working through my backlog of periodicals, doing more pushups and cleaning up the front and side yards more regularly.

I resolve to revive the 1 thing on which I was successful:  travelling -- although, with an eye toward setting more realistic expectations, the focus on 2018 will be returning to PA this upcoming September.

And, seeing as how it is 2018 so there should probably be 8 items, I will add 1 *new* thing (although truth be told it that might have been on one of those lists from one of the years past) -- I resolve to finally get a handle on the digital photo collection before the internet crashes forever.

Here's to a better rate of success on the reprise ...

LAST YEAR'S LIST:
https://sosaystroy.blogspot.com/2017/01/random-scandal-sheet-for-sunday-1117.html

IF YOU NEED SOME SUGGESTIONS:
http://www.newsweek.com/new-years-resolutions-2018-15-ideas-setting-goals-new-year-763466

IF YOU'RE PART OF THE BACKLASH AGAINST RESOLUTIONS, HERE'S SOME HELP:
https://experiencelife.com/article/resolution-backlash/