Friday, January 5, 2018

Random Flashback for Friday 1/5/18

A new year ... but the same old same old when it comes to the blog.

In other words -- as we do around these e-parts, Friday night flashbacks are for telling the story of my life -- only twenty years after the fact.

In 1998 ('cause for those of you who struggle with math, that's the year when we count backwards by two decades), my bio-moms was visiting her oldest daughter Bonnie in Missouri (Missoura?), who had just added her youngest granddaughter into the mix, and because she was good about these things ... she sent me (in Lebanon at that time) a picture of that set of Midwestern offspring.

And that's all the long way to say that I'm kicking off the look back to 1998 with my nephews and niece Ryan, Tyler and tiny little itty bitty Kristin.