Friday, September 1, 2017

Random Flashback for Friday 9/1/17

Tonight's theme for the 44th batch of photos of my father's that I inherited when he passed is "80's Cardoza Babies!" -- obviously named because every pic in this batch is either Amy or Sebastian, the children in the early to mid 80's of my cousin Suzanne, a daughter of my dad's sister Mary-Ann.  By the way, that is the same Suzanne who I got to see ever so briefly in early 2017 when she picked me up at the San Fran airport when I was in her town for a Super Bowl party.  And also by the way, that makes these kiddies (whom I've likely never met) my first cousins, once removed.

#216:  Amy at Christmas with a stuffed animal (Goofy maybe?), with "Amy 5/83" written on the back
#217:  Amy maybe at church (is that a stained glass window in the background) with "Amy 5/83 written on the back
#218:  brand new baby Sebastian (with Sebastian Enrique Cardoza 1/18/84 written on the back)
#219:  baby Sebastian with a smirk (with my dad's handwriting that says born Jan 18th 1984 on back)
#220:  growing boy Sebastian (with Sebastian Enrique Cardoza 7 months old Aug 84 written on the back)