Friday, August 4, 2017

Random Flashback for Friday 8/4/17

Tonight's theme for the 42nd batch of photos of my father's that I inherited when he passed is "blue jug at reunion".  As I've been featuring the weeks in this series when I haven't been showing pets, these are the last shots of the 1980 Neidermyer-Peiffer Reunion -- the *first* one so named in the modern era.  Some of you might recognize some family members, but for some reason, it seems like the blue jug was the focus of all of these images.

#206:  family during the meeting, with 1980 unfortunately written over the white skirt of someone; big blue jug on the right
#207:  two older men during the meeting; big blue jug on the left
#208:  more family during the meeting, big blue jug in the middle
#209:  family singers (but who?) putting on a show; big blue jug all the way on the right ... AND a special appearance by little eight year old me staring right at the camera
#210:  not a reunion pic ... back of photo says "Stephen Nickliss (sp?) - Millie Korach (sp?), married June 11 1922, photo taken June 11 1984"  -- I don't think they are relatives so maybe friends of my grandparents who apparently celebrated their 62nd wedding anniversary with them