Monday, November 26, 2018

Random Memorial for Monday 11/26/18

Gone but not forgotten:  the 26th studio album from Babs, which found its way to the trash can NOT because I have a thing against Ms. Streisand, BUT only because I also have this release in CD format in the music collection.

As is tradition for this particular series, I must choose a tune from the cassette that is being discarded ... and, for this post, it will be her interpretation of the classic song from 'Into the Woods' that warns parents about how kids are always paying attention to that which they say and do.

Now there's not enough space to talk about how I was keenly aware of the behavior that I saw from my bio-moms and bio-dads ... so instead I'm just gonna say that Barbra knew that one who is trusted with the well-being of another should be hyper-aware and exceptionally careful about what is said.  Children are always listening ...

CHILDREN WILL INDEED LISTEN:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAf13cKZ4Tc