Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Random Wordplay for Wednesday 9/5/18

Once a wolf, never a lion, now a dolphin.

Used in a sentence:  "After briefly studying the 'science' of sleep chronotypes, I feel that I can confidently declare that I was once a wolf, never a lion, [and am] now a dolphin.'"

Note:  by "briefly studying", I mean that I saw it on the TV or read it in the newspaper, as that's the closest I get to academic pursuits at my advanced age.

Also note:  by implying that I once was one type and now am another, I'm also apparently contradicting said "science" of sleep chronotypes, seeing as how the messaging behind them appears to be KNOW your type, LOVE your type and then ADJUST your day and night's activities TO your type, because what you are is hard wired into your biological sense of being (allegedly and "scientifically").

Final note:  the "science" of the sleep choronotype (and by my continual use of quotes, you might be picking up on the fact that a little skepticism goes a long way with these types of "scientific" categorizations) says that approximately half of you are bears, so don't you try to get too exotic on me and horn in on my more exclusive categories.

TAKE THE QUIZ TO FIND YOUR SLEEP CHRONOTYPE:
https://thepowerofwhenquiz.com/

LOOK AT AN IDEAL SCHEDULE FOR YOUR SLEEP CHRONOTYPE:
https://www.tuck.com/chronotypes/

NOTE THAT EVERY SLEEP CHRONOTYPE STILL IS SUPPOSED TO SLEEP:
https://www.buzzfeed.com/carolynkylstra/but-first-nap-time?utm_term=.mqA3WqXlE#.vsBPb40Dd