Friday, May 26, 2017

Random Flashback for Friday 5/26/17

Tonight's theme for the 37th batch of photos of my father's that I inherited when he passed is "puppy polaroids through the seasons" (because there were SO many pics of critters [mostly puppies] in that collection that I've been alternating every other one of these types of posts to get through them all).  As I said the last time this little white ball of fur was featured, I'm all but certain that each one is of Fluffy, the protective dog I associated with visits to my grandparents in my youth.  But that being said, it doesn't always look like exactly the same dog in each picture.

#181:  Fluffy (?) in spring/summer on an end-table in my grandparents' driveway in front of the flower bed
#182:  Fluffy (?) next to a big pumpkin on my grandparents' enclosed front porch
#183:  blurry fuzzy puppy Fluffy (?) in front of a christmas tree
#184:  older Fluffy (?) in front of a different brighter christmas tree with my dad's writing of the word "puppy" on it
#185:  groomed Fluffy (?) on hood of a car in snowy winter with Dec 1979 written on back