Friday, February 3, 2017

Random Flashback for Friday 2/3/17

Tonight's theme for the 29th batch of photos of my father's that I inherited when he passed is "Ralph and (some) of his Cars".  Only the first one is dated, but the look is clearly from the 70's (although let's face it -- my father also wore that same style for all of the 80's as well --and like him, I'm not letting the fact that there's a bit of a beer belly keep me out of the wife-beaters) ... None of these are vehicles that I remember, so that why I'm guessing they are all late 60's/early 70's.

#141:  Ralph digging out a (red?) VW bug in a snowstorm; dated January 66
#142:  Ralph and his 2 door green (or blue?) "boat"
#143:  Ralph and his 2 door green (or blue?) "boat" with the hood up (and he might be smilin' under that 'stache)
#144:  Ralph and his 2 door green (or blue?) "boat" with a picnic on the trunk
#145:  blurry Ralph and his more sensible family car, a red station wagon