Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Random Wordplay for Wednesday 1/18/17

Presidolt Trump.

Used in a (really long) sentence: "After weeks and weeks of the travesty that was the transition, and with plenty of opportunity for the giving of 'second chances' and for the waiting for the candidate to transform into a unifying leader, I am now confident in declaring that I will forever more consider the 44th holder of the highest office in the land (you can count Grover Cleveland twice if you'd like, but I'm choosing to not do so for the purposes of this post) as Presidolt Trump."

This decision permits me to retire my previous references to "President"elect Trump and "President" Trump (always with the written version of the air quotes that I would use in an actual conversation).  I reserve the right to continue to slip in a Comrade Trump as circumstances allow.  I can also confess at this time that the runner up was tRUMP -- the lower case t representing the tiny hands and the capitalized RUMP representing ... well ... that's he's pretty much an ASS.

After googling Presidolt Trump this evening, the urban dictionary informs me that presidolt may have been around for a decade (as have presidiot, presidumbass, presidimwit and presidunce), but I feel confident in helping it to experience a revival.

On a final note ... and recognizing that I open myself up to the whiners who might say "but you should respect the office", I promise you that I'll cease using this nomenclature as soon as HE starts respecting said office (or until they come to put me in the camps).

Spoiler alert:  I'm not holding my breath.  I feel confident that I'll be saying Presidolt Trump for the full duration of his time in the oval office (and I'm confident that won't be a full term as much as it will continue be a fool term).

And let's not forget ... karma DEMANDS that he who advanced his position on creating negative nicknames for others be subject to a taste of his own medicine.  On karma's behalf, you're welcome Presidolt Trump.

TURNS OUT I CAN'T TAKE CREDIT FOR THIS:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=presidumbass&defid=1185395

HE WHO MAKES NICKNAMES WILL ONE DAY BE NICKNAMED:
http://www.flocku.com/articles/the-method-behind-donald-trump-s-nickname-madness

GIVING PRESIDENTS NICKNAMES IS ACTUALLY RATHER PRESIDENTIAL:
http://mentalfloss.com/article/57009/30-presidential-nicknames-explained